I’ve come across this video in numerous blogs already, and it is pretty good, and fun. American band OK Go use a Rube Goldberg machine in the second video to their song “This Too Shall Pass”. The overly complex machine actually works in rhythm to the song.
About this blog
I am a Dutch Catholic from the north of the Netherlands. Via this blog I hope to share news items and thoughts about the Catholic Church in the Netherlands and across the world, from the perspective of an interested layman without any pretense of knowledge or authority. Any thoughts and ideas published here are therefore strictly my own.
Other topics will also appear here, as my interests dictate.
Regarding comments: I welcome debate, but insist on good behaviour. That means that name-calling, personal attacks or clearly unfounded sloganeering will result on deletion of the comment. As Mark Shea says: Conduct yourself as you would in my living room and you'll generally be just fine.
For a personal account about my reasons for becoming and remaining Catholic, go read my story: Why am I Catholic?
Like this blog? Think of making a donation
This blog is a voluntary and free effort. I don't get paid for it, and money is never the main motivator for me to write the things I write.
But, since time is money, as they say, I am most certainly open to donations from readers who enjoy my writings or who agree with me that it communicating the faith and the news that directly affects us as Catholics, is a good thing.
Via the button you may contribute any amount you see fit to the Paypal account of this blog. The donation swill be used for further development of this blog or other goals associated with communicating the faith and the new of the Church.
Sancta Maria, hortus conclusus, ora pro nobis!
In Caelo et in Terra van Mark de Vries is in licentie gegeven volgens een Creative Commons Naamsvermelding-Niet-commercieel 3.0 Nederland licentie.
- My week on twitter: 9 mentions. Via: 20ft.net/p 18 hours ago
- @AiramIngrid Wat, Tweeten tijdens je huwelijksmis? :P 1 day ago
- I guess today is the day o slow public transport? Missed my tutoring appointment, but, on the other hand, I witnessed a lovely wedding Mass. 1 day ago
- Hurrying to get ready for the wedding Mass of @AiramIngrid and @ehjvnl. Looking forward to see two good friends tie the knot. 1 day ago
- What a day... made good headway, though: packed books and assorted odds and ends. Tomorrow: clearing more shelf space. 2 days ago